Name: Andrew Raymond
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Occupation: Freelance Photographer
- Coach leather duffle-bag previously owned by my father.
- Tiffany’s Atlas money-clip I bought with my first paycheck.
- N.D.C. leather cardholder reading, ‘rich girls don’t marry poor boys’.
- Taperecorder with a recording of my seven-year-old reading an original story.
- My love, Miranda.
- Admiral Ackbar figurine.
- Key-shaped tiepin.
- Tom Ford glasses (so that I can see well enough to find all of the aforementioned).